- Small & Compact
- Fits Slim Scissors, mounts in any direction
- Charge Gel, AGM, Starting, and Wet Deep Cycle Batteries
- Vibration Resistant
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Short Circuit Protected
- No moving parts, and an integral design
- Rugged Construction
- Totally enclosed to resist the effects of water, dirt, and a harsh environment; Pressure washer proof
- Near bullet proof: Tough die cast enclosure
- Made in U.S.A.
The NEW ON BOARD line is the last charger you'll ever need. Comes with 24” 3 prong AC cord, and 6’ color coded DC leads with 3/8” ring terminals
If you would like a version other than the OBAE simply state which profile you want in the comments section on the order page or call the toll free order line.
Selectable Charge Profiles
Used in these applications: Scissor Lifts, Floor Scrubbers, Engine Standby Generators, Railroads, Pallet Jacks, Electric Vehicles, RV's, Oil field, Mining
This unit is built to order and currently the manufacturer is indicating a 1-3 week build time before shipping.
|Dimensions (LxWxH - metric)||229 x 165 x 152|
|Dimensions (LxWxH - inches)||9.0 x 6.5 x 6.0|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Input Voltage (VAC)||120|
|Maximum Current (Ah, mAh)||25|
|Operating Temp. Range (oC)||32-120|
|Output Voltage - Charging (V)||No|
|Output Voltage - Float (V)||No|