8 Volt 1.33 Amp BatteryMINDer Model 12106A8V Charger Desulfator
The 12106A8V is a desulfating 8V charger maintainer made by BatteryMINDer.
BatteryMINDer® 12106A8V is a 2 stage charger/maintainer/desulfator that extends performance and life of 8 Volt sealed lead acid batteries including flooded (filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid [VRLA], lead-acid [SLA]), starter, deep cycle and hybrid. It automatically dissolves harmful power-robbing sulfation using safe, low voltage, patented high-frequency pulse technology. Can be left connected for extended, non-use periods without overcharging. Not for gel or aviation batteries.
- Batteryminder 12106A8V charges and maintains your battery without overcharging it, guaranteed, when charged within the temperature limits referred to in Battery Performance-Life ALERT!
- Features two stage charging program: Charge and Float-Maintenance with desulfation in both stages (full-time.)
- Utilizes full-time battery monitoring to automatically test the battery several times a second, supplying only the current needed to maintain battery at full charge.
- Desulfation battery charger utilizes safe variable high frequency pulse desulfation to dissolve both old and newly formed sulfate from battery's plates that prevent the batteries from holding a full charge. To read more about the effects of sulfation on batteries, see the Proprietary Desulfation section on our Education Menu.
- Desulfation battery charger maximizes battery life and capacity; reconditions weak batteries.
- Provides short circuit, spark and polarity protection.
- Reduces the need to add water to maintenance-type batteries during long, non-use storage.
- Batteryminder 12106A8V costs less than 10¢ per month for full time maintenance.
- Shows if connections are correct via charge indicator and "blinks" when battery reaches full charge.
- Allows battery to be stored safely at 0° to 120º F providing they were previously maintained using a BatteryMINDer®.
- Charges/maintains up to 4 batteries at a time (12 Volt batteries in parallel.) Requires use of Y-Connector 210AY (sold separately) or customer supplied 18 gauge wire.
- Includes 11’ DC cord with quick connector.
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
- 2’ Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector
- 2’ Fused Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- 210AY : SmarTECHnology®-Y Multiple Battery Connector
- DCE12: DC Extension Cables - 12ft.
- DCE25: DC Extension Cables - 25ft.
|Input Voltage (VAC)||120|
|Output Voltage - Charging (V)||14.4|
|Output Voltage - Float (V)||13.4|
|Max DC Current (A)||1.33|
Does this charger turn off when battery is fully charged. Does it have a frequency based desulficator or how does it desulficate.Question by: admin on 2019-04-03 12:59:30
Customers also purchased
6 Volt 1.33 Amp BatteryMINDer Model 12106 Charger DesulfatorSpecial Price $59.99 was $69.95
XPAL Power XP18000A External Portable Battery - BlackSpecial Price $158.95 was $198.95