SP-24PSC PulseTech Solar 24-Volt Battery Charger Desulfator
- Buy 10 for $235.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 25 for $220.00 each and save 15%
Like all of the SolarPulse models, the SP-24PSC 6.3 Watt model utilizes PulseTech's unrivaled solar charging system combined with their patented optimized high frequency pulsing circuit to ensure your batteries will accept, store and release maximum power and last up to five times longer. The ReNew-IT Pulse Technology reverses the naturally occurring process of battery sulfation - the main cause of battery failure.
PulseTech SP-24PSC Panel Features
- Charges and desulfates 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems
- Works with flooded, AGM and VRLA lead-acid batteries
- Maintains batteries at full state of charge
- Commercial grade solar panel is virtually indestructible
- Patented Pulse Technology extends battery life up to 5X
- Supports sustainability programs; helps protect the environment from premature battery disposal
- Commercial-grade crystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt than and twice as efficient as typical panels
- One-Year Limited Warranty
Used extensively by consumers worldwide and the U.S. Military, the SP-24PSC (735X333) technology has been scientifically proven by two major universities and TACOM Life Cycle Management Command (division of the US military) to make batteries work harder and last longer than you ever thought possible. Ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle and equipment in areas without access to electrical power, including motor carriers, rail cars, sailboats, docks, telecom, recreational vehicles, and much more.
This uniquely designed solar panel is made of highly efficient proven crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, encapsulated with a clear polyurethane plastic coating (instead of a breakable glass coating), and mounted on a laminated aluminum substrate back plate that is less than 1/4” thick. This makes the panel virtually indestructible, impervious to weather and resistant to damage.
There are four other 12V SolarPulse models available: SP-2 Watt (735X302), a SP-5 Watt (735x305), a SP-6 Watt ERV unit (735X613), and a 25 Watt (735X325). The 6-watt model is ideal for emergency rescue and law enforcement vehicles because it has a unique rectangular solar panel designed to easily mount on any light bar.
|Max AC Current (A)||225 mAh|
|Dimensions (LxWxH - inches)||9 x 11 x 0.25 (229 x 279 x 6mm)|
|Dimensions Deployed (LxWxH)||same|
|Max Power (W)||6.3|
|Max Power Voltage (Vmpp)||28|