BatteryMINDer Model 12248 Desulfator Charger 12 Volt
The BatteryMINDer 12248 has been updated and is now the 128CEC1. Click to read what has changed. If you order off this page you will be sent the new model 128CEC1.
VDC Electronics 12248 BatteryMINDer Charger Overview
12 Volt multi amperage select smart charger (2A, 4A, 8A), maintainer and desulfator for all types of lead acid batteries.
The BatteryMINDER® 12248 is an ideal choice for handling 12 Volt battery charging requirements. The FCC-certified 3-stage smart microprocessor-controlled BatteryMINDer® has a built-in desulfator that automatically dissolves harmful power-robbing, life-shortening sulfation using safe high-frequency "sweep pulse" technology. Safely charges any size/type or brand of 12V lead-acid battery, Works with all sizes, types and brands of 12V lead-acid batteries (Including but not limited to: flooded (filler cap / maintenance-free / VRLA / SLA), gel, AGM (Optima / Odyssey / etc.), starter, deep cycle and hybrid) — with no overcharging. Safely charges 70% to 200% faster than other conventional constant voltage chargers. Maximizes cycle life and performance of all three types of lead-acid storage batteries regardless of size, type or brand. For aviation batteries please see the aviation line as this charger is not for use with 12V aircraft battery.
BatteryMINDer 12248 Charger Features:
- Guaranteed to never overcharge, regardless of how long connected.
- Ambient Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments.
- High frequency pulse desulfation.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Selectable amperage and battery type settings.
- Microprocessor controlled, simple push button operation
- Battery diagnostics indicators.
- Maintains up to 6 batteries at a time.
- 6’ AC cord, 6’ DC cord with quick connector (SAE).
- Short circuit, spark, polarity and thermal runaway protection.
- FCC certified.
- 5 year warranty.
Included Acessories for the 12248 Charger:
- 2’ Fused Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector
- 2’ Fused Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
Save $$$ W/ Coupon Code: BatteryMINDer.
|Availability Note||New Version 128CEC1 Will Be Sent|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||50-60|
|Input Voltage (VAC)||110|
|Output Voltage - Charging (V)||14.4|
|Output Voltage - Float (V)||13.4|
|Max DC Current (A)||2A / 4A / 8A|
Can this be used on a motorhome with 4, 6 volt batteries. Two are in series to make 12 volts and then the two systems are paralled for more amperage.Question by: admin on 2019-04-04 06:31:47
1.) Looking at the picture, I do not see alligator clips to attach to the battery. Do they have to be purchased separately?2.) How does it respond to a fully discharged battery? Shut down, go into float mode, ??3.) Do the battery diagnostics indicate aQuestion by: admin on 2019-04-03 11:32:41
What is a Desulfator?Question by: admin on 2019-04-02 12:33:41
Customers also purchased
Ring Terminal Harness$6.75