BatteryMINDer OBD-12 On Board Desulfator 12 Volt
The OBD-12 restores and prolongs the life of your 12 volt batteries with patented pulse technology! Defeat sulfation before it defeats you!
Battery tester/desulfator Model OBD-12 activates when charging your batteries from an alternator, solar array, generator, or other DC power source. The SAE Quick connector input allows for easy use of additional BatteryMINDer or other charger / maintainer devices that utilize the SAE quick connect system. The built in battery tester indicators show the battery condition as Poor, Fair, or Good. It also indicates when a charge is detected, the unit is desulphating, or a battery fault is detected. Patented full-time high frequency sweep pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation, the #1 cause of early battery failure.
- High frequency pulse desulfation.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Built-in battery condition indicator, (BCI).
- Desulfates up to 8 batteries at a time.
- 3’ DC cord with ring terminals, 3" DC input with quick connector (SAE).
- 1 year 100% money back guarantee, 5 year “no hassle” warranty.
1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee, 5 Year “No Hassle” Warranty
The OBD-12 can be used on any type of lead acid battery including but not limited to: Flooded (filler cap / maintenance-free / VRLA / SLA), gel, AGM (Optima / Odyssey / etc), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
You may also be interested in the PP-12-L desulfator by clicking here.
|Dimensions (LxWxH - inches)||5.7 x 2.25 x 0.5|
Ring Terminal Harness$6.75