BatteryMINDer Plus Model 1510 - 12 Volt 1.5 Amp Desulfator Charger
12 volt 1500 mA Smart Charger Desulfator with a 10 Year warranty! The affordable BatteryMINDer Model 1510 can be used for all your lead acid battery needs. FREE Battery Indicator with Purchase, a $15.95 value!
Get all the benefits of model 1500 but with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY! The BatteryMINDer Plus charger model 1510 is one of the best battery desulfator chargers money can buy! Not only will this BatteryMINDer charger keep your batteries fully charged it also cleans the plates from debilitating sulfate buildup helping to extend the life of your lead acid based batteries beyond what normal charging can achieve. Compare to Battery Tender Plus 021-0128 and see why more people now choose BatteryMINDer 1510.
Model 1510 and 1500 are replacements for the discontinued BatteryMINDer Plus 12117 charger.
BatteryMINDer® 1510 is a SmarTECHnology™ microprocessor controlled maintenance charger/desulfator. The BatteryMINDer charger is designed withall automatic to ensure batteries are always fully charged and maintained at all times regardless of how long left during extended non-use – "off season" periods. Fully automatic Plug 'n Run feature – means no buttons to push, all functions-stages take place automatically. Automatic high-low temperature compensator is installed to ensure that batteries will never be overcharged or undercharged, regardless of the operating temperature (0°F–130°F operating range.)
The 1510 desulfator charger includes full-time automatic high frequency pulse desulfation (not high voltage), which helps extend the life of a battery up to four times over its normal life. This BatteryMINDer charger can maintain up to four 12 Volt batteries at one time when connected in parallel by using SmarTechnology™ Y-Connectors (part#) or customer supplied 18-Gauge insulated wire.2
Model 1510 Maintenance Desulfator Charger Features:
- Installed ambient temperature sensor for 0°F–130°F operating range ensures the battery will never be overcharged or undercharged regardless of temperature extremes.
- Extends battery life up to four times when compared to new batteries not being properly charged-maintained over their lifetime.
- Maintains up to four batteries at a time (6 or 12 Volt batteries connected in parallel) Requires use of Y-Connectors (sold separately) or customer supplied 18-Gauge insulated wire.2
- FCC Certified.
- Worldwide 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input.
- Recovers weak batteries.
- Automatic Full-Time high frequency (not high voltage) pulse type desulfation.
- Reverse polarity, short circuit and over temperature protection.
- Energy Star rated, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
- Certified by the California Energy Commission as meeting the current efficiency standards.
- Ambient Temperature Sensor (installed)
- 12ft. power cord
- : 2' Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector
- Optional Permanent Mounting Tab
|Input Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Input Voltage (VAC)||120|
|Output Voltage - Charging (V)||14.4|
|Max AC Current (A)||0.4|
|Output Voltage - Float (V)||13.4|
|Max DC Current (A)||1.5|
|Dimensions (LxWxH - metric)||102 x 63 x 32|
|Dimensions (LxWxH - inches)||4 x 2.5 x 1.25|
How long will a 2 yr old (weakening: slow to start on a cold morning) 12v starting battery take to see improvement while it is out of the car and charging with a model 1510?Question by: admin on 2019-04-04 09:45:10
This is somewhat of a subjective question, but generally you could expect to see noticeable results within 24-72 hours.Answer by: admin on 2019-04-04 09:45:10
Hi this is the test FAQ from developer....Question by: admin on 2019-04-04 06:43:46
Is this charger a good choice for AGM batteries?Question by: admin on 2019-04-04 05:10:18
Yes, this charger can be used on AGM batteries. It is a great little charger that packs a punch.Answer by: admin on 2019-04-04 05:10:18
Customers also purchased
Ring Terminal Harness$6.75